No Products in the Cart
*****PLEASE NOTE COVID-19 IS CURRENTLY EFFECTING DELIVERY TIMES IN ALL AREAS*****
4.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that some deliveries are not made outside of Australia.
4.2 Orders placed before 1.30pm AEST on a working day will be processed that day and we will endeavor to dispatch on the same day, depending on our delivery agent. (A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays.).
4.3 If delivery cannot be made to your address for reasons under the Supplier´s control the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
4.4 If you deliberately fail to take delivery of the goods (otherwise than by reason of circumstances under control of the Supplier) then without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Supplier , the Supplier may:
4.4.1 store the goods until actual delivery and charge you for reasonable costs (including insurance) of storage; or
4.4.2 sell the goods at the best readily obtainable price and either (a), where you have not already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any excess over the price you agreed to pay for the goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price you agreed to pay for the goods or (b), where you have already paid for the goods in question, account to you (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) for any proceeds received.
4.5 If you fail to take delivery because you have cancelled your contract under the Distance Selling Regulations the Supplier shall refund or re-credit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods. On exercising your right to cancel you shall be required to return the goods to the Supplier. Should you fail to return the goods, the Supplier reserves the right to deduct any direct costs incurred by the Supplier in retrieving the goods as a result of such failure.
4.6 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you of any delay as soon as possible and will give you the option of cancelling your order at this point.
4.7 All items are dispatched uninsured. If you require insurance or signature on delivery please email email@example.com for a quote on additional costs
4.8 Please Note postage times given are only an estimate and not a guarantee. These are met over 98% of the time, in the unfortunate event your item is delayed we will not be held responsible for any loss caused. Around busy time i.e Christmas please allow extra time.
4.9 If you are in a remote area please allow plenty of time for your order to arrive. If you require for a specific date please check with us
Privacy & Security
Your privacy is important to us. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service. This may include passing your details to our vendors for them to send your order to you, and also passing your details to delivery companies so that they can deliver your parcel.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
• your name
• phone number
• e-mail address
• credit/debit card details (QuickWhip do not store credit card numbers, the information is collected by our merchant gateway EWAY)
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by visiting our "Accounts Settings" page once you login or by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside Australia we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way cannot be used to identify you. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL / SPAM
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and all marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe. You may also send e-mails to email@example.com with a request to be removed.
QuickWhip takes precautions to protect its customers' information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
When our registration/order form asks you to enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software currently available in the industry - SSL, with full PCI DSS compliance provided by our payment gateway EWAY.
Access to all of our users' information is restricted.
All QuickWhip servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by multiple Checkpoint and Cisco firewalls and password protection. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment, inside a secured and locked room. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas. Tape backups are not permitted to leave the premises without prior authorisation.
All employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, in addition to any time a new policy is added, QuickWhip employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance of privacy and what they can do to ensure that customers' information remains protected at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns about QuickWhip's security practices, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns & Replacements
Should you wish to return any product(s) to us then please, in the first instance, contact our Customer Service Team on: 02 9188 4490
or via email to: email@example.com who will advise you accordingly. This will help speed up the returns process and ensure appropriate records are maintained.
Address for Returns: QuickWhip, 11 - 21 Forge Street Blacktown,. NSW 2148
1. Find the items you want First you will need to browse or search for the items you would like to order. Keyword search boxes are located on nearly every page of our website. You will also find links to browse lists and tags. If you know the product code of the item you want you can type this into the search box and find the product straight away. You can also find the product you want more quickly by searching by size, colour or price when you find an item that interests you; click the title or name of the item to see its product detail page. Here you will find more information about the items.
2. Add the items to your shopping cart If you want to order an item from QuickWhip, click the 'Add to Cart' button on the item's product detail page. Once you've added an item to your Cart, use the top navigation bar or the 'Continue shopping' button to keep searching or browsing until your cart contains all of the items you want to order. You can access the contents of your Cart at any time by clicking the 'shopping cart' icon at the top of every page of our website.
3. Proceed to checkout Take a moment to review all of the items you've placed in your cart. When you're ready to complete your order click the 'checkout' button. You will be taken to the first page of the order process.
4. Sign in if you're a returning customer enter your email address and password for your account, and click the 'Sign in' button. If you're new to QuickWhip.com.au you need to create an account. You need a password for your account so that when you return to Whipped QuickWhip, you can use the same delivery address and method of payment you provided during your first order. You will also be able to use your password to make changes to your account information and to track the progress of your order with us.
5. Enter a delivery address Tell us where you would like to have your order delivered, and let us know if any of the items are to be gifts (If so, you'll be given a chance to order gift wrap and add a gift message.)
6. Choose our next day delivery option (which must be selected before 2pm on any normal working day to guarantee delivery the following day.) The delivery charge for your order will be displayed on the order summary page just before you submit your order.
7. Provide payment information Let us know how you would like to pay for your order. You can pay for your online order using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, Switch, Maestro or Solo cards. Please note we don't accept Visa Electron for online or telephone orders, we do accept cheques and postal order payments for purchases. All orders must be prepaid, but remember payment will not be taken until we are ready to dispatch the item. Enter your credit card number without spaces or dashes. If you have a promotion code to apply to the order, e.g. for free delivery if your order qualifies, please enter it in the box provided.
8. Review and submit your order Check the accuracy all of the information you provided and make any necessary adjustments. You may have instructions relating to delivery this is your opportunity to add these to the order in the 'comments' box. When you are ready, click the 'continue' button to submit your order. Once you place your order, we will send you a confirmation email message. We will send you another email message at the time of dispatch. 9. Check your order status If you would like to review or check the status of your order before it enters the dispatch process; click the 'My Account' link in the top right corner of most pages on our site. This will allow you to view your orders current status.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
We Accept Payment via Major Credit Cards – Visa and Mastercard. Our checkout process is encrypted with a 128-bit SSL certificate, provided by out merchant payment gatway provider EWAY. This ensures all sensitive data, such as credit card information and billing/shipping address be processed securely without any compromising factors.
The shipping costs for orders below $100 will be calculated at checkout
What is SSL?
SSL is short for Secure Sockets Layer, a protocol developed by Netscape for transmission of private and sensitive materials via the Internet. SSL uses a cryptographic system that utilizes two keys to encrypt data - a public key known to everyone and a private key known only to the recipient of the message.
Promotions & New Products
Promotions and NEW products will be available time to time on our web site , you will also be notified via Email if you registered to our Newsletter.
In the My Account page, click My Orders.
Updating Account Information
In the My Account page, click Account Dashboard.